Openerp table cleanup

Baskhuu Jacara
Hello everyone

We using OpenERP on small company in Mongolia.
We started with openerp v6.0 launch then after few months we migrated to 6.1.

Now we want to cleanup some tables in our databases.

How do I get list of tables which there are no longer declaration in our source code?
I tried some cases and I got list of tables such no longer in source code. But there are many2many relation table names existing in my list.

How do I filter them and clear tables such no longer exists in src?

I'm happy for your any advice, thank you guys.
(sorry about my bad english)

--
Baskhuu